[AT] OT - Cookies

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Aug 14 12:36:08 PDT 2005

The data miner Mike is seeing isn't from weather underground. It is from
Specific POP, Targeted media. Want to get rid of these easily? Download
the Google toolbar and configure it to block pop-ups and to NOT use the
net to send back the advanced search data to google. It has a handy
spellchecker feature as well. It works neat when your doing something
online that requires you to type in a response or comment or use a text
box on a forum.

Steve Williams