[Farmall] nuisance

Ed crest25 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 1 11:50:03 PDT 2005

I like you're kind of thinking Carl.
I even attempted to buy some land in Corona for the purpose of building a storage facility for RVs and boats since the city didn't like me parking mine in my own driveway. Then the Building Department and Zoning said there is no such thing in Corona except for a couple grandfathered ones. I couldn't even open a business for RV storage here in the city. I asked what does one do? Their response was go to Norco or Riverside. Agh, city fathers just don't listen to the residents sometimes. That's why I'm heading for the desert. I have one neighbor for about 1/2 mile and look forward to the lack of city restrictions.

Ed

szabelsk at gdls.com wrote:
Maybe you can get a group together to move all your "junk" to a storage lot
and send the bill to the county. Since they're forcing you to move your
treasures they should be willing to pay the price to keep the area neat and
clean. Or better yet, put up a sign that says "OLMSTEAD STORAGE" in your
front yard. I don't think they can take your stuff if you have it in a
storage yard. After all, isn't that what they have storage yards for?

Carl Szabelski