[AJD] Test and question

John Paur johnjanpaur at directcon.net
Tue Aug 30 16:07:51 PDT 2005

Kevin,  I ran into the same thing several years ago when working on an H.
The best I could determing is that the smaller flywheel is from a very early
H.  My tractor is a '45 and was electric start. I converted it to hand start
and  put one of the smaller flywheels on it and it does just fine.  I would
imagine that the larger/heavier flywheel would give the engine more torque.
John