[AT] MF Clutch

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Mon Aug 29 20:38:02 PDT 2005

On Monday 29 August 2005 08:02 pm, charles bridges wrote:
> I would replace the clutch regardless of how good it looks.  Too much labor
> involved to take a chance on it.
>
> I cleaned one up and put it back in a MF 35 and 30 days later had to break
> her apart and replace it.

Let me echo this.   Anything other than replacing a clutch when you already
have it out is penny wise and pound foolish.

There is a time to save money, and a time to spend extra up front to save more
in the future.

Or as my brother would say (after I had to fix one mistake) "There is nothing
like the satisfaction of doing a job a second time."

In the end it is your call, but I would urge you to do it right.