[Farmall] Lost Steering on my A yesterday

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sat Aug 27 19:38:43 PDT 2005

I'm glad it helped.  I would probably try to find a replacement housing but
I suppose it depends on how bad the damage is.  Parts 15 and 23 are held
together with 6 bolts but also have 2 dowels for alignment.  Part 22 (the
gasket) has 8 holes for the bolts (6) and the dowels (2).  Reference # 30 is
one of the dowels.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net