[Farmall] Lost Steering on my A yesterday

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 27 16:53:31 PDT 2005

Hi Jim,
Thanks so much for the diagram, that was extremely helpful.  The part that
broke was #15, it got a crack in it.  Plus I am missing a few of those 6
bolts that holds it together, and it looks like on part 22 there are two
other bolt holes besides the six, and that is the one that fell out that was
just sitting there.  Now I gotta figure out what to do next, either repair
part #15, or maybe try and find another one.  Thanks again,  Troy