[Farmall] Portland , IN 2005 - Friday Lunch

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 15:22:54 PDT 2005

    HA! Why didn't I think of going to the internet, especially once the
Atlas did not provide the answer I needed. I have done that more then
once, relying on the older references I am comfortable with and then
forgetting to pursue an internet inquiry when I do not find what I
want. Maybe the old saying about an old dog not being able to learn new
tricks has some validity.

    thanks Steve,
                                 Art