[AT] Portland Handicap Permits

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 20:28:24 PDT 2005

Charlie go to E-bay and see how many are for  sale there also look in your
local paper and garage sales I see these things all  over the place being sold
without a Dr. orders.  Hoveround sells them this  way so they can get the
jacked up price for them.  My wheel chair cost  $8000 new I bought it for $287 in
perfect condition only had to add  batteries.  If you get the batteries at
Batteries Plus they cost half as  much as they do at the wheel chair dealer.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460