[AT] Portland Handicap Permits

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Aug 16 12:52:38 PDT 2005

John,

It's too bad you feel as you do, but it is understandable.  On the other
side of the coin must come the understandable notion that they must be doing
something right.  I was warned that it is no longer permissible to use a
modified tractor for transportation, even though it was smaller than a
Gator.  I was told I must use a golf cart... which I didn't have and didn't
think I could afford.  I was able to find one on ebay that I could afford,
so that will be my transportation as long as it lasts.  (It cost a LOT less
than an overpriced Gator would).

The bottom line... The folks running the show are doing a good job for most
folks or the show wouldn't have grown as much as it has.  We'll miss you at
our 31st time at the show even though we've never met!

George Willer