[Farmall] Super-A package for sale

bald at tds.net bald at tds.net
Mon Aug 15 07:59:26 PDT 2005

Jim, I'm working out a deal with a fellow in Southeast Georgia to get a Super A with L59 belly mower, good tires, weights, 12V conversion, good metal, a whine in the transmission, runs good. (No cultivators nor grader blade) We are bargaining at the $2,100 to 2,300 level. I would think you could get $2,500 if it is in good shape.
Good luck,
H. Fry
Southeast Georgia