[AT] OT - Cookies

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Aug 15 06:15:11 PDT 2005

Phil,
You and I seem to be doing things very much the same and your reasoning is why I
went with Mozilla initially.  In this day I wouldn't even begin to think of
running an internet connected computer without antivirus, firewall and adware
killers. I must admit, I haven't kept up with the improvements in IE I just have
seen in the past that Microsoft always seems to add some little twist to make
their products not quite standards compliant and being the 800 pound gorilla
they can get away with doing just that.

David