[AT] OT - Cookies

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Aug 15 06:27:29 PDT 2005

Correct 100%. Vigilance is needed, but so far Mozilla
has been trouble free for me. I run antivirus, firewall
and adware killers too.
The real reason I use Mozilla is that it is very much like
Netscape. It uses the original netscape base code as a
starting point. I never liked IE at all, finding that
Microsoft did too many things with it that I found
annoying. Being from Microsoft just made it too big of a
target as I stated before as well.

Phil