[AT] OT - Cookies

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Aug 14 05:37:44 PDT 2005

That's good information to know.  I'm not anti Internet Explorer but I've been
using Mozilla for so long that I've sort of gotten used to it.  Firefox is just
enough different to keep me using Mozilla.  My biggest complaint with IE is the
ActiveX controls - good feature but with the good also comes the bad (seems to
be easier to exploit by bad guys).  It's kind of like tractor brands - to each
his own.

David