[AT] JIT vs old tractors and long range economics

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Sat Aug 13 06:37:04 PDT 2005

John, your statement about the unlevel playing field and the way these costs
are passed to all of us eventually is so true. Part of the reason I replied
with my analysis is that there are so many hidden impacts of current
practices that people do not think of. The advantage that megacorporations
have in competing for contracts etc. is one of those. And no it is not
because they are more efficient, it is because they can more easily dictate
to those of us small businesses the TERMS of competition and get the
"hidden" subsidies. Sigh.
    I'd better get out to the cultivating with my 1951 Oliver 77....
        Grant Brians
        Hollister,California