Railways was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

Tom Yasnowski tomyasnowski at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 09:33:59 PDT 2005

I can see why. Those trains need to keep moving large volumes long distances
to be profitable.
Ii is the ideal choice for bulk and long distance hauling. Making little pit
stops all along the way
isnt efficient for this mode, hence I bet thats why another reason trucks
took over.
I dont think thats necessarily "bad", its hust the contiuning evolution of
transportation.