Alt fuels was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

Tom Yasnowski tomyasnowski at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 05:06:11 PDT 2005

Charlie,

Thanks--I have been to those sites.  They dont talk much about cleaning SVO,
but foucus more on biodiesel production, which I dont want to do.  I am
thinking about running warmed waste oil thru a filter press after gravity
filtration.  I am also considering giving it the lye treatment to remove
FFA's
but not sure if that will be of any benefit when running SVO.

Tom