Alt fuels was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

Tom Yasnowski tomyasnowski at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 04:10:09 PDT 2005

When my old 1992 Saturn with 170K miles on it finally bites the dust, (It
still gets 35 MPG!) I am
going to get a diesel pickup.  Considering running straight waste vegetable
oil thru it.  Till then
I am researching on way to get the oil extra clean; more than just using
filtration. I got a couple sources for the oil, and got some ideas on how to
get it really clean.
Tom