[AT] EXCUSE ME.. PORTLAND?

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 11 19:16:33 PDT 2005

At 8/11/2005, you wrote:
>I'll reply on Gene's behalf.  Limited electric is the only amenity.  There
>are a couple dump stations within the campground, so that shouldn't be a
>problem.  I may have indicated earlier that there are excellent rest
>room/shower facilities not far away... as I'm sure I said to Richard.

No problem, I have a Honda Eu2000i generator. 120 Watts of solar, 40
gallons of fresh water and 40 gallon black and gray water tanks.  I also
have a portable waste water tank.  Since I left CA in February I have spent
maybe six nights in campgrounds.

Don Bowen                          Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=39.16742&longitude=-119.76702