[AT] EXCUSE ME.. PORTLAND?

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu Aug 11 19:06:38 PDT 2005

Don,

I'll reply on Gene's behalf.  Limited electric is the only amenity.  There
are a couple dump stations within the campground, so that shouldn't be a
problem.  I may have indicated earlier that there are excellent rest
room/shower facilities not far away... as I'm sure I said to Richard.

George Willer