[AT] EXCUSE ME.. PORTLAND?

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu Aug 11 17:39:52 PDT 2005

Gene,

I know it's tough to come up with a count.  Many of us just assume you know
we'll be there as usual... but here's an official notice.  Marilyn, Reba and
I are planning to be there with the Stealth Cub Hauler.

Looking forward to seeing you a week from Saturday.

I hope all the others report in too, to make your job easier.

George Willer