[AT] EXCUSE ME.. PORTLAND?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Thu Aug 11 17:18:08 PDT 2005

    If I may have a chance to but in  on this nowhere topic, I
would like to know if there are any more campers planning to
attend Portland? I have only had 4 replies to my request and 3
of them were cancellations. The camping reservations will be
made this weekend and I have made a request for more area, but
based on the response, I may tell Chris we won't need the extra
room.
    If we give up the extra room and you have not indicated you
are camping with us and get there late, you will have to take
your chances with the rest of the campers in the back field.
    Please send me an e-mail and let me know if you are coming
and what type of camping facility you have.

    Gene Dotson.. A.T.I.S. Wagonmaster

                    gdotsly at loganrec.com