Alt fuels was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

Janice + John Quinn quinnj at lara.on.ca
Thu Aug 11 11:57:29 PDT 2005

Our system must be more efficient.  I just shipped my daughter's Ford Ranger
from Toronto, Ontario to Calgary, Alberta some 2000 miles and it took 4
days.  Door to door delivery added one day. Picked up by truck, shipped by
rail and delivered by truck at the other end.  Toronto terminal handles
120,000 cars annually. http://www.lhf.com/hansens/index.html
John