Alt fuels was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 16:57:15 PDT 2005

The problem with everything is those Wacko  envios A big dairy near here
wants to put in a big system that will run on the  gas created by the cess pool
from the dairy it will run 5000 homes and cut the  smell by 95% . Guess what, an
Idiot neighbor has filed an appeal to stop him. I  guess he would rather
smell $hit than have his home run on $hit powered  electricity. You figure it out.

In California quite a few  years ago I saw a system that used the cool air
from under ground to cool a  house it worked great could actually lower the
house temp. to 55 degrees. The  whole system ran on nothing but the fact that hot
air rises. Can't get any  cheaper than that. I guess in high humidity areas
this wouldn't work to  well.
.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm