[AT] OT: tractor picture taker

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Aug 9 06:20:01 PDT 2005

H.L.  go  to www.Steves-digicams.com. He will  probably have a review of
that camera.  Go to one of the price comparison sites on the web and see
what other cameras sell in the same price range.  Compare their features and
then look at the reviews on Steves-digicams.  That way you will know what
you are getting.

By the way.  Steves-digicams does a highly technical review.  A lot of it is
over my head.   I generally page down through it until I get to the summary
page.  He does a good job!

Charlie