[AT] More dumb stuff...

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Fri Aug 5 10:13:28 PDT 2005

Well,  I sure feel much better after reading your comments!   These days I
go to yard sales I look for cheap hand tools so I end up with 3 or 4 of
each.  Then when I finally run of 9/16" combination wrenches, etc., I stop
everything and devote half a day to searching for all my missing tools and
start over again.  Works OK and I don't get so frustrated!          John W.