[AT] Air hose stupid attack...

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Aug 2 19:06:30 PDT 2005

    Sounds normal for a 63 year old like us. I was holding the
air chuck in my hand and hunting for it and wondering who took
it out of the storage rack.
    Been really confusing here for the last 2 weeks. I hosted
our family 4 day reunion last week and had to move everything
out of the barn and shop to accommodate everyone. Now the
process of finding everything and getting it back to where it
can be used. The upside is that I now have a clean and organized
barn and shop. A lot of hard work preparing for it, but I will
gladly do it again my next turn.

                Gene