[AT] Shop thoughts (was)Air Lines

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Aug 2 06:12:09 PDT 2005

Same here Lou.  I wasn't trying to put down anyone's system.  Heck my
personal system consists of a portable compressor (like frame carpenters
use) and some 3/8 air line.  I was just trying to show appreciation for a
first class system.  The message that started this thread ruled out steel
pipe in it's opening line but no reason was stated for excluding it.   If I
ever build an air system like I want it will be very similar to the one
shown on the TP site.  Not because it is flashy or showy but because that is
what does the best job of keeping air dry.   Believe me, in coastal NC like
in FL that is a BIG issue.

Charlie