[AT] Shop thoughts (was)Air Lines

Bob W RGW13 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 2 03:44:09 PDT 2005

So my glass lined platinum coated seamless stainless steel is overkill
?????????? Well heck

Here in Florida my tank needs drained every day that the compressor is on.
Can you say HIGH humidity ?

Bob W [FL]

<
<	Hi Dean:
<
<	Actually I was not really responding to your post, I know
<you to be generally frugal
<from years of reading your stuff.   :-)   I certainly have nothing
<against iron pipe
<except it takes more "sweating" in general than copper (pun
<intended). I guess I have
<been on this list long enough to be dangerous...   :-)   I have
<seen the same pattern
<here so often that I can feel it coming like a cold fog on a dark
<night. First a few guys
<start discussing what works and what can be better. Next someone
<invariably starts
<talking about "industrial standards" then several guys kick into
<full Tim Taylor mode and
<someone starts saying that even iron pipe is no good and only gold
<plated stainless steel
<will work because a piece of iron pipe exploded in 1903 and killed
<a cat in Alabama and
<besides that is what they use in the nuclear plant that they work
<in...   ;-)    Maybe
<this time I swung the bat before the pitcher actually let go of
<the ball. But I know it
<is coming... It always does... I can feel that cold damp fog...
<;-)   Tim Taylor lives.
<
<
<
<--
<"farmer", Esquire
<At Hewick Midwest
<      Wealth beyond belief, just no money...
<
<Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
<Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
<years
<before the revolution.
<
<