[Farmall] nuisance

69barracuda at mchsi.com 69barracuda at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 1 16:32:24 PDT 2005

Well if they ever do get out here they will certainly be busy...I think I can
count the number of propertys out here (larger than 1/2 acre) with NO
inoperable vehicles on one hand.

I can however count several places that have tons of trash and real junk laying
around....Karls certainly is not one of them!

Rob

--
'68 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback
'69 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback