[Farmall] nuisance

Ferg8n9n at aol.com Ferg8n9n at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 19:30:35 PDT 2005

The people who call and report so- called nuisances, are hopelessly ego
-deprived, they are psychopaths and sociopaths. They are really f,,,,,d up and
need a good lesson behind the woodshed.     But they are  unable to process a
real life, and they get great gratification from  hurting others, legally. They
can accomplish something noteworthy without giving  their name or facing real
persons.  Anonimity is the key to neurosis.
WHAT KIND of person would report a model A ford?????? sicko.

They could never pass a police exam, or run for office, because they are
feeble..
It is part and parcel of the PC/hippie/ liberals today. the  slow,  sure
crushing of civil rights.
Kinda like being raped one inch at time, does that make it ok?

Some of my nieces and nephews are like that too. I am deeply  offended.

We CANNOT allow a few neurotics to run our lives. Fight back. Or lose it  all.

ron tepoel
tx