[AT] Shop thoughts (was)Air Lines

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Mon Aug 1 14:32:27 PDT 2005

I just wanted to comment here that as I read this thread I was surprised
to see it raise the response that it did (although the plastic versus
metal air line ALWAYS gets things going!!).  IMHO, Dean summarises
things well, same as I read and took them as the thread went along.

--
Gene

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois 60123 USA

Dean VP wrote:
> Farmer:
>
> I am a bit concerned that you are over reacting here a bit. I don't want to
> try to characterize any list members shop as I haven't seen very many. What
> works for them is fine with me. But I think a wrong impression can be gained
> by the characterization that those of us who use more than rubber hose in
> our air lines have extravagant shops and have thrown money foolishly into
> our shops is a bit off the edge, IMHO.

snip...