[Farmall] nuisance

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Mon Aug 1 15:57:31 PDT 2005

It's been my experience in Sacramento and El Dorado County of California
that the County politicians pass these County ordinances because of
complaints and petitions from citizens and other pressures. Most of the
time they are simply "on the books", and don't get enforced. Simple reason
is that when they pass these wonderful new regs, they never seem to
increase any funding or the necessary positions to do the enforcement.  And
it costs lots of bucks to haul stuff away. Specially mobile homes, and big
construction or farming equipment that has been abandoned or singled out by
the do gooders.  Having been to Karl's a few times and having seen his set
up, I doubt they would come hunting in his back yard unless somebody
complained as they did a fly over and spotted all that unsightlyness from
the air!!

bobcurrie