[Farmall] nuisance

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Aug 1 12:45:10 PDT 2005

Our township went on a campaign several years ago to get rid of all
unroadworthy motor vehicles.  They didn't care whether they were visible
from the road or not.  By their definition if it has wheels and an engine
it's a motor vehicle and must be licensed and driveable.  That included my
MORTAR MIXER FERCRYINOUTLOUD!  At the time, it was more than 1000 feet from
the road and not visible at all.

These clowns deserve to be severely ignored.  They'll never understand a
tractor collection... or why I choose to have 24. (stored inside)

George Willer