[Farmall] nuisance

Rob 69barracuda at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 1 12:10:27 PDT 2005

Well there is specific wording exempting salvage yards, repair shops and
storage facilitys among others. They are primarily going after the
private home owner with "to much stuff"...

This all started in Bakersfeild (the county seat) when an upscale
housing tract went it near a long time rural community...guess who
complained! These same people also managed to get a race track that's
been there for 20+ years closed because of the occasional noise...well
DUH! it's a race track!

Some people just can't leave their big city attitude back where they
came from.....

Don't get me started on speeding SUV's and narrow rural roads...

Rob

'69 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback 318 auto
'68 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback /6 auto
'69 Dart 270 4dr 360 auto
'05 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
'03 GMC Savanah 3500