[AJD] Mattawa, Wa. Auction results

G.Dombaugh gdombaugh at 1kms.com
Tue Apr 26 12:55:20 PDT 2005

Dean:
Not sneaky.... just happened to be using my own Fotki page and thought I
would
check your site to see if you had any of the sale tractors posted yet.
BINGO !  There they were. :-)
I have decided that at these prices it is too late for me to start my 30
series collection.  Should have started it 10 years ago.
Garrell