[Farmall] Slightly OT Inter truck gearing.

Robert Johnson rjohnson at netcon.net.au
Wed Apr 27 14:47:11 PDT 2005

Thanks Andy !.
First to clear up the confusion on fuel.
We call what you call gasoline "petrol".
We call LPG "gas",
And diesel is diesel.
Diesel is the most expensive of all fuel now , about 5+cents a litre more
than petrol , and gas is 1/3 the price of either.
LPG has been quite popular for many years here , it sure cuts fuel costs !.
I posted to the old IHC mob , but got no reply . Maybe I posted in the wrong
area !.
But a dash mounted switch for electric change sounds the way to go .
Thanks for your help .
Rob J.