[Farmall] 340U brakes fixed - now questions about PTO

br549 at hemc.net br549 at hemc.net
Wed Apr 27 04:32:01 PDT 2005

Thanks for the great info. I have the original microfiche and the I&T
repair manual so I'll take a good close look at them and see what I
can make of the adjustments and type of PTO that I have. I can send
pictures if someone out there can identify them by looks. I don't have
any type of notch for the up position but my linkage seems a little
bowed and maybe that keeps the over center from working correctly.
If the clutches are worn, I don't know if I'd be comfortable working on
that... if it isn't much harder than the brakes - bring it on!