[AT] White JD ?

ivan ivancou at alltel.net
Tue Apr 26 12:28:55 PDT 2005

  But it was the wrong color ,so I  left it there . Geez , ya mean I
could've painted it red and been in the clear .  Well, sad news . The
maintence man said his neighbor hauled it away , just for the motor . I
wasnt sure and Bob(the owner ) didnt know .I'll hafta keep my eyes open to
see if it comes back , maybe the carcus might be worth something on Ebay .
Ivan