[AT] White JD ?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Apr 25 21:27:43 PDT 2005

George:

Be nice now, this is a family list!  :-) BTW: Fleet Red was one of the
colors offered on the JD Patio Models but it didn't sell well. Nobody in
their right mind would want a JD painted red!  :-)

Now, any of the Patio models are collector items, even the Red ones.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com