[AT] Building

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Apr 25 14:05:06 PDT 2005

Gerald,  A friend of mine bought one of them and hired his cousins two
teenage sons to put it up.  I thought they would never get that thing put
together.  The first thing they did was put the anchors bolts in the slab
wrong.  They had to cut them off and then drill holes and put red-heads in
as they went along with assembly of the building.
Considering that 2 kids, with some help from their dad, put it up I guess
they did pretty well.   However, there are a lot of bolts and nuts in one of
those things and the loops, while strong after being bolted in place,  are
like snakes while you are trying to work with them.

Like you said, they are strong buildings after you get them up and I'm sure
not trying to run anyones building down but for my money I'd go with the
pole building.

Charlie