[AT] Building

Gerald Johnson geraldajohnson at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 25 12:12:02 PDT 2005

One point that I should have made about these Quonset buildings that are
offered now is that once they are finally assembled, they are very
strong...as long as you put the ends in them immediately.  I saw one that
was left open on both ends for a while when a high wind came along.  It
warped the whole structure sideways and they eventually had to dismantle it.

Gerald