[AT] OT Redbud/asparagus

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu Apr 21 06:12:13 PDT 2005

Charlie,

I'm really looking forward to the asparagus if it ever comes.   Marilyn and
I will tire of it and move it down our lists a bit after having it with
every meal for a couple weeks... but then we'll be eager again in time for
next year.

The redbud is slower in coming out than I thought it would be... but the
magnolias are magnificent.

I'll agree that poi should be at the bottom of the list, right after
*GRITS*.  Avocado would make the upper 1/4 since it does have a flavor.

George Willer