[AT] OT Redbud/asparagus

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Apr 20 20:48:13 PDT 2005

I'll eat just about anything if necessary but asparagus is WAY down on the
bottom of my list.  It doesn't even make the good stuff list and is pretty
near the bottom of the bad stuff list.   If you invite me for a meal and
serve it, I'll eat it and tell you how good it was but trust me I won't
enjoy it.

Asparagus, is right down there with avocado and poi (you know.  That brown
slime that they sing about in Hawaii).

Charlie