[AT] OT: Skidloaders

Phil Vorwerk - Printwear Graphics pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Wed Apr 20 14:54:39 PDT 2005

My brother is looking to buy a used skidloader, and a John Deere unit down
the street has caught his eye.  He asked me what I knew about skidloaders,
and I told him I don’t know much, but I think I know where to ask.  This
particular unit is a 1995 JD 6675 with about 4000 hours showing on the
meter.  Anybody have any thoughts or experience with this unit?  Anybody
have a unit they’d rather sell him that isn’t too far from Southern
Minnesota?

(Classic ulterior motive here; I have a few projects at home that a
skidloader would make short work of, so I sure wouldn’t mind seeing him end
up with one……..)

Phil V

Courtland, MN

(No asparagus ready here yet, but should be pretty quick.)