[Farmall] Need Plugs, Wires for F12

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 18 14:08:15 PDT 2005

I purchased all components at NAPA, including the solid core
wire.  Certainly not a restoration but it is relatively inexpensive and
readily available.  Soldering the mag end connectors seems
necessary.    NAPA has neat little L-shaped plug ends that snap on and off
readily.  I don't recall whether they need to be soldered or not.

Hi, Karl.  How was Tulare?

Bob Holtzer