[AT] OT Redbud/asparagus

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Apr 18 05:14:07 PDT 2005

	George, my daughter has quite a large asparagus patch
and hers is almost ready to get the first cutting. They live in
western New York in the Finger Lakes area not too far from
CeeVill. Her patch is pretty well protected from the weather.

	My youngest daughter is here from Chicago and is going
to Geneva later this week. I'm going to see if she can't bring
me some back with her when she returns on Saturday. That first
cutting is always a real treat.

	BTW, George, I planted a redbud here about 10 years ago
and it's just starting to make leaves. They are about the size
of mouse's ears this morning. But, it is way too cold here for
asparagus as yet and the only thing up and going are the Daffodils
Lucille has planted around the place. Oh, yes, not to forget my
garlic. It is a foot high already.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson