[Steam-engine] Its out! Watch out for the muscles from Bloomington!

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Apr 13 16:29:43 PDT 2005

Andy, the key you refer to is called a "Gib Key."  Most all old iron vendors
carry them in different sizes and lengths.  HitnMiss.com is just one vendor.

Here's New Holland's version of Gib Key removers.  You drive them in from
the sides.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/60686285/201050714CJPfMF

later,
RickinMt.