[AT] Scrap iron

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Apr 12 21:59:32 PDT 2005

    That I-90 bridge collapse was compliments of the EPA. A
construction crew was water-sand blasting the bridge and the EPA
mandated the the water to be removed from the site. The pontoons
were being used as as holding tanks for the water till it could
be removed to a recycling facility. During the weekend when the
crew was not working, the unexpected storm came up and the
excess runoff with the water held for recycling was more than
the pontoons would support.

                Gene