[AT] Scrap iron

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Apr 12 21:12:27 PDT 2005

John:

It's not the weight of the material, it's the weight of the water the hull
is capable of displacing. :-)

We had long sections of an I90 floating bridge fall into Lake Washington out
here a few years ago. The concrete pontoons didn't fail; they filled with
water and sank taking the bridge with it. But thanks to your federal tax
dollars, a new I90 bridge with more lanes was built. I have often wondered
what commuter opened all the hatches just before a storm!  :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com