[AT] OT; Gasoline prices

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Apr 12 08:36:18 PDT 2005

What part of eastern Iowa? In the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area I'm
seeing $2.18-2.21 as the low with diesel being in the $2.32-2.35 range.

 From what I've been told around here you have to pay for the taxes on
gas and then file it on your tax return. Dyed diesel for off road use
is as easy as a request. I get the bio-diesel blend for the tractor. I
wish I could find bio-diesel locally at the pump for my pickup.

Brad

On Apr 12, 2005, at 7:36 AM, James West wrote:

> Regular at Sam,s club on Sunday was $1.97.9 Eastern Iowa.

Brad Gunnells                         |                    #
University of Iowa                    |                    ||
Information Technology Services       |       I_    ___ at ___||_____
Campus Services/ITC Technical Support |   |__ I  \ |Allis Chalmers|
Iowa City IA 52242                    |   ___\___  \ \          WC|
(319)335-5524   FAX (319)335-5505     |   * * *___|__\__________   -|
mailto:brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu        |  *     *----------------\___|
                                       | *   @   *                oo
Interested in almost anything         |  *     *                o  o
besides work!  ;^)                    |   * * *                  oo

     Web Space:  http://www.southslope.net/~gunnells/